Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

I've got a lot of rust coming out when I run the shower or fill the tub.

I've taken the valve apart as far as I feel comfortable taking it. Can someone help identify what type of valve this is? (See photo)shower valve

It's a diverter type for tub/shower.