Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago
This question was migrated from Travel Stack Exchange because it can be answered on Expatriates Stack Exchange. Migrated 12 days ago.

I am spanish and I have got a job offer in the UK as a tutor in a college starting in August 2020. It Is not permanent job. Do I need visa to work there as a spanish tutor? I don't live in England.