Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

We had an electrician come to do some work, and he had to move an outlet from one area to another, and do some other stuff on another portion of the wall. I'm left with a square outlet-shaped cut out in my dry wall, as well as another cut out that he filled and nailed together. How can I fix these?

enter image description here enter image description here